Asked by Sharon from Australia | Jan. 26, 2015 20:27
About:China Visa Exemption

Australian Citizen on 8 day cruise from Singapore.

Hello, I am travelling by air to Singapore in March. From Singapore I will be joining cruise ship and travelling to Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Hong Kong, Xiamen and final port will be Shanghai (Baoshan). Will be doing shore excursions in each port but not Staying longer than a few hours. We leave the ship in Shanghai (Baoshan) and after a small tour will be flying back to Australia via Shangai Pudong Airport. Do I need a Visa to enter China under these circumstances? If so then Which type do I require please?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vickey from Poland | Jan. 27, 2015 02:01
Yes, you need to apply for a double-entry L type for Xiamen and Shanghai. Australian passport holders can enter Hong Kong freely for a stay less than 90 days.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa and if so can I obtain same in Bangkok?
Asked by Garry from Australia
| May. 12, 2013 02:50
Visa requirements for back to back cruises entering into China
Asked by Joan from Australia
| Jul. 11, 2016 22:21
I understand I need visa for shanghai but do I require one for Xiamen? Than...
Asked by Nanajo from Australia
| Apr. 02, 2015 01:57
Transit visa for Australian Passport holders at Bejing to join a cruise goi...
Asked by Rakesh K Agrawal from Australia
| Feb. 13, 2016 02:41
What type of Chinese Visa should I request, single or multiple entry?
Asked by Ronald from Australia
| Jan. 08, 2012 01:23
Could you kindly advise what type of Chinese Visa that I need to apply for ...
Asked by Norman from Miller
| Jun. 24, 2013 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)