Asked by lailanie Jane Singco from singapore | Jan. 25, 2015 08:25
About:China Tourist Visa

Do I need to get a visa for a quick vacation in Shanghai?

hello! I'm a Filipino passport port holder but I'm planning to go to Shanghai for a vacation and meeting my friend there too. But I'm working in Singapore ,currently I'm holding singapore pass card. So how can I go in Shanghai? what is the process?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessica from UAE | Jan. 26, 2015 03:20
You need to get an L type. First preapre the following documents: a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, a filled application form with a recently taken color photo stuck on it, the original and photocopy of your residence permit or work permit in Singapore, and an invitation letter from your friend. Then go to the CVASC center in Kuala Lumpur or Kuching and submit the application.
Related Questions:
I am a Cdn flying into Shanghai. To stay 72 hrs so I need to do anything? C...
Asked by Pam Crombie from Canada
| Mar. 08, 2015 01:55
Visa needed for Cameroon citizen based in Philipines visit 3 days
Asked by Julien from Philippines
| Oct. 19, 2014 04:03
Is 2.5 hours quick enough to land in Hong Kong and board a plane back to Sh...
Asked by Ben from United Kingdom
| Mar. 07, 2016 20:19
do i need visa for vacation for one week?
Asked by michelle soriano from Philippines
| May. 25, 2014 00:55
Do i need to apply visa for 4weeks vacation?
Asked by Nathalie from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2017 20:54
visa for travelling to hong kong
Asked by tanu from India
| Nov. 01, 2012 04:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)