Asked by ronie from Philippines | Jan. 17, 2015 01:56
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

lost passport and overstay in china what should need to do to comeback to philippines

Overstay in china and also lost passport how can he comeback to philippines. what he needs to do?please help asap.he is over stay for 11months

Answers (1)
Answered by Marisa from China | Jan. 17, 2015 02:04
Do you have a copy of your lost passport? Either way go to the Philippine Consulate, if you have a copy of your passport will be easier to proove who you are, they will prepare a Travel document.
Then you have to go to the local police Station, they will put you in detention for 10 days, ( no fine) it's not a jail just a detention center... once you are out the Police will issue a visa to exit China with your travel document done by the consulate... Then you must exit the country within 10 days.
If you dont have a copy of your passport the consulate will tell you what you have to get in order to process your travel document...or they may have to request your birth certificate.
Hopefully this is useful.
Marisa. Shanghai
Related Questions:
hi..i want to go back to philippines but im afraid i lost my passport and i...
Asked by Mr.ronald from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2010 04:24
Z visa application in the Philippines
Asked by Charmaine from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2011 02:41
hello, we lost china's visa group in 3 days ago but we have passport and, i...
Asked by Mr.Beigi from Iran
| Oct. 30, 2010 02:19
i have lost may chinese visa what do i need to apply new one and do i have ...
Asked by Ms.china girl from philippine
| Nov. 14, 2009 04:32
Plan to go back to china as tourist
Asked by Arcel Asinero from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2014 02:43
hello i have lost my passport and what should i do now?
Asked by Mr.ollie from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)