Asked by alejandro de spain from Spain | Jan. 04, 2015 22:21
About:Marriage Registration in China

I am Alejandro student visa that expired january 31st.

Hello! I am from Spain my girlfriend and I ,we would like to get married but I have student visa that expired january 31st , and single I am not get married in my country.
1st.We dont know if is enough time for get married and do the visa or We dont have enough time for do it.
2nd.Is it neccesary the paper that confirm I am not married in my country?
That is all thank you so much for your cooperation and help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Danny from Jordan | Jan. 08, 2015 01:53
Are your GF a Chinese? Do you plan to change your X1 type into Q1 type? Yes, a single certificate is required if you want to register your marriage legally in China. I think you may try to contact your embassy in China and ask if they can issue the single certificate. If not, you have no choice but get back to Spain to acquire this. Then you return to China to get married. After you have the marriage certificate, you may consult with local entry and exit management bureau if you can apply for Q1 type without leaving. According to what I know, it's almost impossible to apply for it within China.
Related Questions:
Student studying in China
Asked by Nobuhle Zwane from South Africa
| Feb. 12, 2018 20:38
Can I fly to Taiwan and for sure get a 72 hour transit visa to enter Shangh...
Asked by Louis from Germany
| Aug. 06, 2013 04:44
Do i need to re-apply for a new visa?
Asked by Alfred from Malaysia
| Dec. 16, 2012 21:42
Issue the Visa in Tihar holiday in Nepal
Asked by salini sujakhu from Nepal
| Oct. 23, 2012 04:30
I am a US citizen and will be visiting Singapore next week. I am currently ...
Asked by Ms.Christina from USA
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:31
Hello, My student visa expires the 31st of March, but I want to stay lo...
Asked by Ms.Ally from the Netherlands
| Mar. 17, 2011 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)