Asked by Cyan from New Zealand | Jan. 03, 2015 04:28
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Hello, I am a NZ Citizen living in South Korea. Planning to visit China

I have been here for the last 6months and hold an ARC. I am visiting Shanghai and staying only in Shanghai for 11 days (10th jan and 21st jan) but my departure out is from Guangzou(CAN) to Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Could you tell me what Visa I need and what documents I need? And where the China Embassy is in South Korea (I'm assuming I have to go there in person with the required documents?)

thank you so much for your help and time in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from Georgia | Jan. 04, 2015 02:08
Hello Cyan, you need to apply for a L type. The documents you need are your valid passport and a photocopy of its data page, a completed application form affixed with recently taken color photo, the original and photocopy of your ARC, and onward ticket with confirmed date and seat for the next destination.

You should go to the CVASC branch in South Korea instead of the Chinese embassy. Also, you don't have to go there in person as you can submit the application by post.

There are four CVASC branches in SK which are in charge of different consular districts. So you need to tell me which city are you in and I can provide you with the address.
Related Questions:
Can I get a tourism visa to go back to China from the Chinese embassy in Se...
Asked by Elpida from Greece
| Jan. 08, 2013 03:56
I am a NZ citizen living in Australa planning to visit China. Who do I cont...
Asked by Ms.Kerry from Australia
| May. 08, 2011 03:49
Do i need to apply for a certain visa to enter China?
Asked by andrew kinlan from Ireland
| Jan. 28, 2013 02:36
Do I need to apply for a transit visa in China?
Asked by Bre from USA
| May. 28, 2014 04:53
By the way. I am currently in Korea working and living, but I am an America...
Asked by Ms.paul from USA
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:54
I am US citizen living in Guam and planning to get traveling visa to Chines...
Ms.MIRAGIM from United States
| Jan. 03, 2011 20:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)