Asked by Dima from United Kingdom | Jan. 01, 2015 10:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

Tourist visa in HCMC or Hanoi?

Hi I'm a UK national travelling throug SE Asia and planning to enter China from Vietnam. Ive seen some very mixed reports that they stopped giving visas to foreigners (non-residents). Can anyone confirm what the situation is now? And if applying in Vietnam is a NO, than has anyone tried Laos recently? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Eden from USA | Jan. 01, 2015 20:20
Dima. Till now, there is no official information showing that the non-residents are unable to get a permit for China in Vietnam. I also did not get the information you get.
In my opinion, if it is possible, you are suggested to call the Chinese embassy in Vietnam for asking directly for consulting. Their phone number is 0084-4-37338790 and you are suggested to call when the embassy is open.
Related Questions:
do i need visa to travel hongkong as tourist from philippines
Asked by allan pascua from philippines
| Mar. 25, 2017 22:16
I have a 10 hour layover in Beijing as U.S. Citizen. Do I need an L visa? I...
Asked by Ben H from usa
| Sep. 07, 2015 20:34
I asked to xian for tourist visa extension they told its rule you can not e...
| Oct. 09, 2018 23:12
How much a tourist visa to china , please ?
Asked by Mohammed Osman from Sudan
| Jun. 11, 2013 02:01
What is the length of stay in china with tourist visa?
Asked by mazii from USA
| Aug. 21, 2013 20:57
how much is a Single Entry Tourist Visa?
Asked by S. Ortega from USA
| Feb. 26, 2015 20:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)