Asked by Rais from Saudi Arabia | Dec. 23, 2014 03:26
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

How can I apply for Hong Kong Visa and what documents required and what type required?

Dear Sir,
I am Pakistani and I Registered my Exam in Hong Kong for Cisco CCIE Exam. My Exam on 4th Feb 2014, Currently I am Living in Saudi a Arabia as a Company Employe. How long will take for Processing it.

Kindly reply

Answers (3)
Answered by Marina from USA | Dec. 24, 2014 02:11
Hi, Rais, you should apply for a tourist type. You can first consult with the Foreign Affairs & Business Service Office, Chinese Competitive Spirit Co., or AlSandross Internation Est. in Saudi Arabia and confirm whether the application can be done through any of them. If not, you should contact the Hong Kong Immigration Department and submit the application by post or through a local sponsor (if there is).

The documents required are the application form ID 1003A which can be downloaded from the website of HK Immigration Department, a recent photo affixed on the form, photocopies of your passport, financial standing proofs (bank statements, tax receipts, etc.) and employment proofs (employment permit, salary slips, etc.), transpotation arrangement prrofs (eg. flight itinerary), and the photocopy of your examination attendance docket.

If you can get the paper done in the local consular offices, it will take about 4 weekdays. If it is done through the Hong Kong Immigration Office, it takes around 4 weeks upon the receipt of your materials.
Answered by Robin from Kuwai | Dec. 24, 2014 02:13
Rais, you should apply for a visitor type from the HK Immigration Department directly. It takes four to six weeks for them to deal with your appication. The required documents are:
1. copy of your passport information page
2. your recent passport photo
3. filled ID1003A form
4. personal financial statement, your salary cerfiticate, bank saving proof, employment certificate etc.

You should mail your application to the following address:
Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

If you have further questions, please make a call at (852) 2824 6111.
Answered by Tasneem Ahmed | Jan. 16, 2015 08:40
Hi Rais I am also Pakistani living in Riyadh & going to appear for CCIE Exam . What is your visa status? Can you pls explain me the procedure to apply?
Related Questions:
Hi all, Im asking about what are the documents required if i would like to...
Asked by Mr.Ehab from Libya
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:54
I want to apply for hongkong tourist visa
Asked by Anas from Pakistan
| Dec. 27, 2017 01:45
I am a University lecturer and am planning to attend a research workshop in...
Asked by AMED from EGYPT
| Sep. 19, 2016 20:10
Visa to enter Hong Kong to conduct research and study visits in university ...
Asked by JV from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2013 21:40
Apply crew visit visa c my wife is cabin crew in pakistan international air...
Asked by Mudasir abbas from Pakistan
| Jan. 04, 2017 20:58
Being a Pakistani i want to come in hong kong for work permit visa ...
Asked by sajid yaqoob from Pakistan
| Dec. 23, 2015 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)