Asked by Julian from Germany | Dec. 21, 2014 18:11
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Obtaining Chinese Tourist Visa in Cambodia or Vietnam with German passport

We are two Germans, who are traveling through SEA and wild like to cross the border to China and get hold by the Transmongolian Train. Does anybody know how the current situation is Pnom Penh, HCMC or Hanoi with getting tourist types?
Thanks a lot

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross from Canada | Dec. 21, 2014 19:30
Hi, Julian!

To get L type, the required documents in Vietnam are a complete application form, a photocopy of the data page of your passport, and a photocopy of your passport visa for Vietnam. It often takes four workdays and costs 30 dollars for single-entry.

The required materials in Cambodia are air/bus/train tickets related to the trip for China, hotel reservations, detailed schedule during the stay in CN (listing the programmes of everyday), work and income proof or bank deposit certification, passport, photos, and application form. Documents such as medical insurance and personal insurance materials in China shall be provided upon the embassy's request. It normally takes four work days and costs 30 dollars for single-entry.

I suggest u to apply in Vietnam, it might be easier.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to get a Chinese visa on a (German) temporary passport?
Asked by China_Traveller from UK
| May. 24, 2013 03:17
Can a German national who holds a German passport get a Chinese visa upon a...
Asked by Anthony Barry from Germany
| Apr. 02, 2013 04:48
Is visa needed for german nationality with residency in Egypt and service p...
Asked by Heidi Sarwat from Egypt
| Jan. 21, 2015 00:36
I'm German. Can I apply for a China tourist visa in South Africa?
Asked by Uli from Germany
| Dec. 30, 2011 00:38
Can german passport apply 21 days no visa entry when travel alone to Haikou...
Asked by Ky Ong from Germany
| Mar. 25, 2012 21:52
i am german citizen and tourist in canada. can i apply for a chinese touris...
Asked by frank (germany) from Canada
| Jun. 16, 2011 04:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)