Asked by Jongks from Philippines | Dec. 05, 2014 08:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Please hell asap! Visiting HK but have problems on the hotel booking

I am filipino citizen and planning to visit hongkong this december.i already have roundtrip airfare,how ever the hotel accomodation is under my fiancee in taiwan who actually booked the hotel and we are not together going to hongkong. Is there any other documents i need to prepare?and about the money can i bring cash since i dont have cc. How much money will i prepare for 5 days vacation? Can i bring philippine money then change it in hongkong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackie from Singapore | Dec. 05, 2014 21:03
Is your name on the hotel booking? If the name is on the booking, you can ask her to give you a copy of the booking as a proof.

You can take the cash. However, you are still suggested to save these money in a bank account for convenience. There is no limitation on the money you need to prepare for one day, but the more the better. You can take the Philippine money and then change it in HK.
Related Questions:
how i can get macau visa asap?
Asked by leila
| Jun. 03, 2012 00:55
Travel pass in Hong Kong
Asked by Pyone from Canada
| Oct. 11, 2017 20:56
spending some time from 0100 hrs to 1000 hrs for visit in lantau island or ...
Asked by Adeel from Pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2015 01:36
I will be arriving in HK 11:50 ARVL DATE-09 FEB.I have hotel booking at the...
Asked by Mr.Shafer from USA
| Dec. 06, 2010 02:48
Can I have some information on The Grand Theatre or The Grand Opera House i...
Asked by Grace from Australia
| May. 05, 2017 04:35
what document is left and where can i get HK visa application Form?
Asked by Henry Chizi from Nigeria
| Jan. 12, 2017 20:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)