Asked by Gobind Agarwal from India | Dec. 02, 2014 00:26
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Visa for China/Hong Kong/Macau

We are from India and plan to visit Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou in the last week of December 2014. While we want to visit Hong Kong and Macau for leisure, we want to visit Guangzhou for business purpose.
Kindly advice us as to how to proceed for the permits for the visit.

Thanks and Regards,
Gobind Agarwal.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alston from USA | Dec. 02, 2014 19:59
India people enjoy a 14-day free entry to visit HK and 30-day free entry to visit Macau. So you can use your passport to visit HK and Macau. In order to make sure that you can enter the two cities smoothly, you are suggested to prepare your hotel bookings and round trip ticket in the two cities.

To enter Guangzhou, you are suggested to apply for a F/M type. If you will do commercial activities, a M type is required. If you just go for investigating, a F type is OK. In general, you need to prepare your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, an invitation letter from your China partner and your personal statement. If you have previous entry permits to China, these permits are required. Besides, you may need to contact the Chinese embassy to know whether they have special requirements for documents.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)