Asked by Moochi from USA | Nov. 21, 2014 11:31
About:China Work Visa

Is it possible to change a visiting visa to a Work Z while in China?

A school needs my services immediately and cannot afford to wait for the 6 week or so process of obtaining a work Z. They have suggested to come over on a visiting type and assured me they would be able to transfer this to a work Z. Some sites say that it is impossible to do this has you must apply for a work Z in your own home country. If it makes a difference the job is very close to Hong Kong. Also, if this is possible, should I have a letter of intent to "volunteer" from the school or something else? My concern is that I will not have a return flight or proof of hotel stay to in fact make it look like I'm just visiting. Thanks for your help in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from USA | Nov. 21, 2014 20:00
Hi, you can ask your school to provide you an invitation letter as a proof for visiting China. They told you to on a visit, so they will help you to have an invitation letter like that.

Changing types in China on your person is impossible, but I heard it can be done through some agencies. So you school may change the types by agencies. Please do not worry. If they say so, they will help you to get it in the end.
Related Questions:
Can u change ur visa. Let me say maybe am using X1 type
Asked by Gyasi Samuel from Ghanaian
| Sep. 29, 2016 20:32
changing from student to work visa
Asked by Skye from USA
| Apr. 06, 2017 20:24
Canadian legally working in Seoul, but wanting to get a Chinese Z visa whil...
Asked by Len
| May. 20, 2012 21:00
Changing Q2 Visa to Z type
Asked by James R from USA
| Aug. 17, 2016 20:14
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
i have L visa. i want to extend it first if possible change it to work Z. P...
Asked by Xaio ni from Nepal
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)