Asked by MD. Faruk Hossain from Bangladesh | Oct. 30, 2014 05:28
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

How can i get HK visa ?

Dear sir,
i am MD。 Faruk Hossain, i am from bangladesh country, i am now shenzhen city , i want to visit Hong Kong city , My phone no is : +8618317310037, my skype ID is : far_spelet my email is:

please can you help me to get it? or how can i apply it ? waiting for your email or call

MD. Faruk Hossain

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from USA | Oct. 31, 2014 01:07
You can find a local tour agency to help you to get it. Or you can also try to apply in person.
If you plan to apply in person, you need to prepare your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, round trip tickets to HK, your hotel bookings there and your bank statement and then send these documents to HK Immigration Department directly.
Related Questions:
I'm holding a Vietnam passport in Malaysia , I want to go to Hong Kong for ...
Asked by Duong An from Malaysia
| Apr. 05, 2017 21:55
I am Pakistani passport holder. my wife is permanent residence of HK
Asked by shaban from Pakistan
| Aug. 26, 2016 03:43
how can i get visit visa for HK ? any one help please
Asked by talha from Pakistan
| Apr. 25, 2016 21:07
hi how can I get a HK tourist Visa? I'm a Filipino Citizen
Asked by PLADO from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2017 04:54
Jane from HK, How I can get a visa for my trend in Saudi to HK, but he is a...
Asked by Jane from Hongkong
| Apr. 07, 2016 22:05
i am Ahamed from Sri Lanka how can i get a sponsor in HK??
Asked by Safeer Ahamed from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)