Asked by mela from china | Oct. 21, 2014 09:52
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

my friend wants to visit me, how can he get visa?

i'm a foreign student in china, a sri lankan citizen. so can i give him the letter of invitation? what else does he need? how can he get it? and how many days will it take for him to get it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Drew from USA | Oct. 21, 2014 22:04
Since your friend is Sri Lanka citizen, the invitation letter from you is not applicable. Your friend needs an invitation letter from a tour agency and Chinese Tourist Bureau. You can try to find a local tour agecny to help you to get one.

With the two letters, a general travel route, his/her bank statement, he/she can apply for a Tourist L to visit you from local Chinese embassy and then get it in around 4 working days.
Related Questions:
How to apply for a hong kong visa
Asked by Ibenguetak from Hong kong
| Feb. 13, 2016 19:27
hello! me i know what is the requirements for me to get a tourist visa in h...
Asked by ramilyn livera from philippines
| Nov. 06, 2014 01:12
Week visit from Cambodia (US citizen) to Shanghai 10/5/17
Asked by Rita from Cambodia
| Sep. 18, 2017 22:13
Are indian tourist needs a visa?
Asked by Aurie from Hongkong
| Oct. 17, 2014 02:09
My son he is 18 wants to visit Guangzhou he holds an Indian passport can he...
Asked by RESHMA from India
| Jul. 14, 2013 03:52
Danish citizen staying in Thailand want to go to China.
Asked by Signe Sorensen from Denmark
| Sep. 18, 2014 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)