Asked by hanan from Iraq | Oct. 01, 2014 09:33
About:China Embassy in Iraq

hello. im a student in china holding x visa my children with me have s2 visa.

i went to immigration office and they say i have to go back to my country to get s1 for the children im so busy if i go to my country i ll lose my semester.and the children school because go home mean more than one month
my question is if the children overstaying until winter holiday what will happen is it just pay fine or will not let children enter china again
than you

Answers (1)
Answered by Bevis from Australia | Oct. 09, 2014 22:59
If the chid overstay till winter holiday, the problem will become serious. The child may not face a find only, since the overstay is so long.
You may try to find a agency in China mainland or in HK to help you. Probably, problem can be solved.
Related Questions:
Can S2 type be converted to Study X type?
Asked by Ammad from Pakistan
| Dec. 03, 2017 20:20
for sri lankan students studying in mainland china, how to obtain hongkong ...
Asked by dili from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 13, 2016 20:36
Hello Im Mohammed from Sri Lanka.Im a medical student in China holding a X...
Asked by Mr.Mohamed from China
| Nov. 10, 2009 20:38
I want to know about X1 Chinese student visa
Asked by Saurabh from India
| Aug. 03, 2016 20:27
I am studying in here X visa. Can i invite my children here s1 or s2. How t...
Asked by odonoo from Mongolia
| May. 14, 2015 22:40
Can we extend the S2 visa in China?
Asked by sally from China
| Oct. 28, 2014 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)