Asked by Bishal Gaurav Jha from Nepal | Sep. 19, 2014 12:30
About:China Embassy in Nepal

I'm in Nepal and I want to query about China visa

I'm working in a semi-government organization of Nepal at officer level. I want to meet the friend of my brother in Kunming continuing his pHd there in sholarship program of CSC so what type I can apply for how many days will it take and what docs I need to show can I apply for multiple entry type for one year and while I go to that city once i want to visit Hong Kong also so is it possible to apply for both at once time and waht abt the doc s thanks in advance for your kind suggestion

Answers (1)
Answered by Barton from Saudi Arabia | Sep. 19, 2014 22:28
Since you just want to visit KM, you can apply for a Tourist L type with your valid passport, hotel booking confirmations, round trip tickets to China, your personal statement, proof of working status/bank statement with at least 6 months' history deposit.

You can try to apply for a multiple entry type, but the embassy has the right to decide whether to issue you that one.

Applying two at the same time is possible, but you need to prepare different two sets of required documents. For HK, also your passport, application form (different from China mainland one), round trip tickets, bank statement, hotel booking, a recent taken photo are needed.
Related Questions:
About visit Hongkong
Asked by Nabin Duwadi from Nepal
| Jul. 02, 2017 22:31
Hi there I just want to query about visa requirements going to Shanghai as ...
Asked by Ms.Mae from Philippines
| Aug. 02, 2009 21:09
I am planning to apply Hong Kong PhD Felloship scheme for 2015 very soon. I...
Asked by Giri Raj Sharma from Nepal
| Nov. 17, 2014 03:32
how to apply working in macau ??
Asked by rohit from nepal
| Jan. 08, 2013 01:09
I am indian working in China Ningbo city
Asked by Niyaz from India
| Nov. 05, 2015 02:35
hk visa for nepali
Asked by harke from Nepal
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)