Asked by Mary from France | Aug. 19, 2014 15:23
About:China Embassy in Slovenia

Student but want to visit China also


I have one question. This week I'm going to apply for student type. I'm going to study Chinese in China from September untill January, but I will go to China one week before the class starts and I'm going to stay there untill February 15th. Are there going to be any complications with applying for student type, because of that? In that week I'll go to Beijing and the last two weeks I'm going to be in Shanghai (as a tourist).

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from USA | Aug. 19, 2014 20:42
May I ask do you go there for a short-term course or a long time?

Usually the duration of stay depends on the semesters, so it is not assured that you can get a duration of stay till Feb. 15th. Generally speaking, you can go to China one week before the registration time to tour around. For staying another two weeks after the course, it depends and not assured you can get it easily. You are suggested to consult the embassy directly.
Related Questions:
student. what if im a student in china and my parents want to visit for a w...
Asked by Junior from zambia
| May. 22, 2018 04:44
am a student and want to visit china for a short time , what do i need and ...
Asked by Mr.joel from Nigeria
| Nov. 23, 2010 23:06
If you're a student in China can your babies get visa to visit and also for...
Asked by Mary from China
| Mar. 26, 2017 20:53
Can a foreign student in find an international debit/ credit card from Chin...
Asked by Mohammad Omar Faruk from China
| Aug. 30, 2016 21:11
I am a student studying in Sichuan University,i want to know how to apply f...
Asked by Ms.Mohini from India
| Sep. 27, 2009 01:41
hello.. I am from India and student in China, my boyfriend is Austrian cit...
Ms.ZAINAB from China
| Nov. 02, 2009 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)