Asked by Emma from Blackmore | Aug. 14, 2014 03:56
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Traveling from vietnam to china

Im travelling around asia for 6 -12 months and would like to visit china, manily dali and the the geat wall.

Im a british citizen and passport holder. What type will i need to say there for 4-6 weeks?
Will i also need to provide informtion on where i will be staying, as in pre booked hotels etc?

Answers (1)
Answered by Haley from France | Aug. 14, 2014 22:29
A tourist L type is needed for traveling to China. However, a single entry tourist only has a duration of stay for at most 30 days. If you want to stay more than 30 days, you may consider to apply for a double entries. Or extend your single entry type when you are in China.

Besides the hotel booking, you still need to provide round trip tickets to China, your valid passport, application form with recent taken photos for applying. If you applying in Vietnam, you still need to provide your visa for Vietnam or any proof of your legal statement in that country.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am from the UK, traveling in Vietnam, I am leaving Vietnam for Hong K...
Asked by Ms.Hammond from UK
| Jul. 15, 2009 04:39
Transiting from Vietnam through Hong Kong to the United States
Asked by John Michael from United States
| Jan. 24, 2016 02:19
Hi i am traveling to Vietnam from Dubai I have a 7 hrs layover China do I n...
Asked by Demuni from UAE
| Mar. 22, 2018 21:42
Asked by Michael from USA
| Nov. 22, 2016 20:09
transit info
Asked by affan from Pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2015 22:33
24 hour direct transit visa. Do i need to bring a form or photographs ?
Asked by Dan C C from Costa Rica
| Dec. 11, 2017 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)