Asked by Liron Man from Israel | Aug. 07, 2014 14:12
About:China Embassy in Israel

Can I apply for a Chinese Visa while in Canada as an Israeli Citizen?

I am in Canada, Vancouver, and I want to apply for tourist visa in China.
As an Israeli Citizen, with only an Israeli Passport, can I apply in Vancouver?
If not, Can I send a person in trust to apply for me in Israel?
What is the best way to act?
Thank you,

Answers (4)
Answered by Levi from Singapore | Aug. 07, 2014 22:14
Hi, Liron.
Since you are staying in Canada, do you have an appropriate legal status such as your work or study visa or your permanent resident card? If you can provide these documents, you can apply for a tourist one in the CVASC in Vancouver easily.
Otherwise, you are suggested to prepare all the necessary documents and send them to a persn in trust to apply for you in Israel. This can be easily to get it in the end.
Answered by Liron Man from Israel | Aug. 08, 2014 11:43
I am in Canada as what's called here "temporary resident" it's just like a tourist visa, no work permit nor student visa.
With an Israeli passport I got up to 6 months here to travel.
Sorry to ask again, but with that visa will I be able to apply to China from Canada or will I have to send it through a person in trust from Israel?
Answered by Levi | Aug. 08, 2014 22:36
According to the rules, any of the documents that can prove your legal status in Canada is OK, so your temporary resident is available, but the real situation is not like the rules sometimes.

So it is suggested to consult with your nearby CVASC to check whether your temporary resident is helpful to obtain a Chinese one.
Answered by Liron Man from Israel | Aug. 09, 2014 03:18
Thank you very much, this is very helpful.
Related Questions:
Hello, i am Israeli Citizen. i am in china now (Tourist visa L) next wee...
Asked by Mr.Benner from Israel
| Nov. 26, 2010 01:59
I am an Israeli and Danish citizen currently in USA. Can I go straight from...
Asked by Philip from USA
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:31
i was told here in israel that i must apply for transit visa. is this corre...
Asked by jason from Israel
| Nov. 19, 2015 19:38
a israeli passport holder can apply to shenzhen visa in LOWU border?
Asked by ruben from Israel
| Jan. 20, 2014 21:57
I'm a Canadian citizen who would like to apply for a China tourist visa whi...
Asked by Mr.John from Canada
| Apr. 16, 2010 21:14
Vacation Visa
Asked by Barry Friedman from USA
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)