Asked by khansawanh from Laos | Aug. 05, 2014 01:00
About:China Consulates in Japan

I am a foreign student in Japan and would like to attend a conference in Beijing

I would like to apply a visa application form during 11 to 15 of August. The consulate office is still open or not, what time is opened and received a application form and how long to get one? what kind of the document that should be prepared and bring with me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from United Kingdom | Aug. 06, 2014 01:42
Th consulate-general listed above are all open.
Which specific one do you refer to know their opening time? Usually, the processing days are around 4 days. So you will get it four days later.

You need to provide your valid passport, your application form with recent taken photo, your residence card, your invitation letter from the conference for application. I heard you may need to apply through local tour agency since you live in Japan for a long time and you are still suggested to consult the local Chinese embassy or consulate.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a foreign student (indonesia) in Graduate School of Engineerin...
Mr.HELARD from Japan
| Apr. 15, 2010 04:54
Transit Visa. Thank you.
Asked by Binod Baniya
| Mar. 14, 2018 01:17
Educational Conference in Beijing... what visa type needed?
Asked by William from United Kingdom
| Mar. 21, 2012 20:16
i would like to request for application form for foreign student to attend ...
Asked by Asaeli Ravasakula from Fiji
| Apr. 07, 2012 03:44
Visa application for Russia
Asked by Yathikwan from Thailand
| Jan. 16, 2015 01:38
Do I need a transit visa for Hong Kong?
Asked by Nway from Myanmar ( study in Australia)
| Apr. 26, 2017 20:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)