Asked by Ellen Luz from Canada | Jul. 13, 2014 11:48
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Do I need a visa if we stay in Beijing for 3 days? Can I apply in Maila Phils.

I will be visiting Manila on July 28 to August 18, 2014. In between these dates, my family are going to Tokyo for 4 days. I would like to go to Beijing with my family, too. It might be late to apply visa here. & May I ask how much the fee for 3 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from USA | Jul. 13, 2014 21:37
Ellen, it's for free to apply for 72 hours free transit. However, you have to make sure that you meet the requirements. If you fly from Manila to Beijing and then fly back to Manila or other cities in Phillippines, you won't be eligible. If you fly from Japan to Beijing and then to Manila, you will enjoy 72 hours free transit. In a word, your place of departure shouldn't be the same as your destination.
Related Questions:
Philippine passport holder stopping over at Shanghai Pudong Airport
Asked by McBebs from Canada
| Nov. 13, 2013 01:24
Visa query. I am arriving in Beijing on 11 September
Asked by Susan from England
| Aug. 14, 2018 18:21
Visa requirement for naturalized US citizen
Asked by Dr. Quinn from USA
| May. 16, 2012 02:02
Hi, I'm coming from the Phils. to Beijing and from Beijing to Canada. my p...
Asked by Mr.DEnzel from Phils
| Mar. 13, 2011 01:57
I want to travel to Hong Kong and I am a Syrian National
Asked by Anne from UAE
| Sep. 08, 2015 04:09
I am leaving from Singapore for 3 days family visit in Beijing before leavi...
Asked by Mr.Wilson from canada
| Feb. 14, 2011 23:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)