Asked by Lily from China | Jun. 17, 2014 09:07
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Hi, I'm currently on a X2 Student, and I want to go to Seoul. However, once I exit China I cannot come back in with the same since it's a single entry. If I go to seoul and come back to beijing on the 7th july, then leave for manchester on 9th, do I qualify for this 72hour free transit? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from USA | Jun. 17, 2014 19:24
Hi, it is ok, as long as you have confirmed ticket leaving from Beijing within 72 hours.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)