Asked by Harry from USA | May. 27, 2014 04:46
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Passport with a Z work visa , and Residence Permit

Can you have both ? I currently have a Foreign Expert Certificate which is good thru June. I am also married to a Chinese for two years. I know I can apply for a residential permit up to 3 years. I would like to know if you can have both in your passport. I have to travel from my School to another province to get the residential permit. I just don't want the residential permit to void out the teaching certificate.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from Canada | May. 27, 2014 22:30
Hi, if you have a foreign expert certificate, your residence permit can be issued based on it. You can only have one residence permit in your passport.
Related Questions:
Can I work on a Z visa before obtaining the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Mamahuhu
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:47
can work Z visa leave the country before it is being "renewed"
Asked by SD from Netherlands
| Feb. 26, 2014 02:56
How many days need to get residence permit after entry with Z visa?
Asked by Nidal Shami from Syria
| Jun. 29, 2013 03:12
How to get a Z visa if already in china on S and having a residence permit?...
Asked by mani from Pakistan
| Jun. 05, 2014 01:51
how much will i pay if i apply for temporary residence permit for my z visa...
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jul. 21, 2015 04:33
Hello, are Yemeni passport holders eligible too obtain work permit in china...
Asked by Mohammed Abdulnaser Emad from Yemen
| May. 29, 2018 02:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)