Asked by Vítor from Brazil | May. 24, 2014 16:48
About:China Visa

Stolen Passport in Macau, do I need to pay for a new Chinese visa?

I'm Brazilian and my passport was stolen in Macau. I'll go to Hong Kong to get a new one in the Brazilian Consulate and I already know all the policies about leaving Macau and getting to Hong Kong with no passport. My old passport use to have a Chinese visa for Macau Exchange Students with multiple entries. Do I have to pay for a new one with the new passport or I can just go to the Chinese Embassy in Macau and explain the situation for the new one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Romania | May. 25, 2014 02:31
Vitor, you may call the Macau Police first before you go to HK. According to what I know, you need to get a temporary document from the police if you plan to leave Macau. And you need to apply for a new one for your stay in Macau. It's for free. Here is the tel:
(853) 2872 5488
Related Questions:
What do I need to do if I lost my Chinese Passport
Asked by Zimei from Australia
| Jul. 01, 2014 02:58
2 year Visa multiple entry
Asked by Penelope Leese from Denmark
| Feb. 22, 2017 20:37
Need to replace stolen passport and visa
Asked by Cathy KW from USA
| Dec. 08, 2014 21:13
i am indian what should i do if my passport stolen in india with valid chin...
Asked by VIKRAM from India
| Oct. 10, 2015 22:03
I am a US citizen currently in Bali doing some service work and had my pass...
Asked by Ms.Kaupalolo from USA
| Jul. 06, 2010 20:39
Stolen Passport found after reporting stolen
Asked by Justin from USA
| Jan. 10, 2018 00:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)