Asked by KL from NY, USA | May. 15, 2014 13:54
About:Chinese Consulate in New York

China passport renewal & My green card is already expired

Hi my China passport is about to expire next month. My green card is already expired so I am looking to renew both. When renewing my China passport, because my green card is expired will there be any issues? Also, do I need to bring my Hong Kong ID to renew my passport?

What documents do I need to bring in and is there a link where I can bring up application for renewl to speed up the in office visit?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee from Canada | May. 16, 2014 03:38
I am afraid you have to renew your Green Card first before doing this. HK ID is not necessary as I know. You can visit the website of CHinese embassy or consulate, where the detailed information can be found in Chinese version.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong SARS passport renewal in Seattle, USA
Asked by Mihara from USA
| Aug. 27, 2017 22:27
Need to renew my expired Chinese passport but my greencard is also expired,...
Asked by Leo from USA
| Aug. 27, 2017 22:36
Lithuanian citizen, US green card holder - applying for PRC visa
Asked by Serge from USA
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:24
Can i able to travel to shanghai on expired indian passport?
Asked by Dhananjay from India
| Oct. 06, 2012 22:37
I am chinese citizen and my chinese passport expired march 3, 2010, but I...
Asked by Mr.hong from usa
| Apr. 06, 2010 01:40
my passport is going to expired soon and im in china. from where i get comp...
Asked by najiha from China
| Sep. 09, 2011 22:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)