Asked by Benjamin Barclay from Australia | May. 07, 2014 19:24
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

What do i need to do, please, to secure the 72 Hour visa free transit permit?

Hello I arrive in Guangzhou on Sunday 11th May at 5.30 pm and have a flight on to the UK on 13th May at 9.30am.

My email address is

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Lori from United Kingdom | May. 08, 2014 02:02
Hi, just inform your airline about this free transit when you check in for the flight to Guangzhou, then you can get a transit permit issued on arrival at Guangzhou airport showing your passport and onward flight ticket. Don't worry, you can just walk to the counter with clear sign for transit passengers after arrival.
Related Questions:
I'm transiting from Canada to India stopping in China next flight is 4 hour...
Asked by Omid from Canada
| Jun. 12, 2018 04:15
If I travel by train from Hong Kong to Guangzhou, stay one night and then f...
Asked by Kiri from Australia
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:23
I'm flying from San Francisco to Manila but has a 4 hours stopover at Beiji...
Asked by emma from usa
| Oct. 08, 2015 11:55
My family is joining a cruise with a stopover of 8 hrs at Sanya, China.
Asked by Kathie from Canada
| Nov. 15, 2016 20:50
Round trip from SFO-PEK for a week then within that week round trip from PE...
Asked by Teerakorn Pongpipat from United States
| Jan. 29, 2018 00:41
I am going to Guangzhou for 3 days from New Zealand and going on to Bangkok...
Asked by Tracy from New Zealand
| Oct. 19, 2015 01:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)