Asked by Maya from Indonesia | Apr. 27, 2014 13:21
About:Shenzhen Travel

is there any tour from HK to shenzhen and guangzhou for 1-2 days each and the tour speak english ?

does any one can help for the information since i plan to visit HK by end of this month, but i would like to visit SZ and Guangzhou as well. any trusted tour who speak English from HK to visit SZ and Guangzhou like 1-2 days each ? if yes, can i get the contact details and cost ? should i order in advance or better when i arrive HK ? thanks a lot before

Answers (1)
Answered by Gina from Malaysia | Apr. 28, 2014 02:47
It is suggested to find a local tour agency to order a tour, which will be cheap.
I always travel on our own among these cities, so I know little information about the tour. I just heard from my friends that the local tour is cheaper, but have no ideas about the exact cost.

In my opinion, you can travel on your own, which will be much cheap and convenient. Many attraction information can be searched on this website.

Hope you can have a nice trip ~
Related Questions:
is there any need for VISA if we'll travel from macau to HK just for a tour...
Asked by isa from Philippines
| Aug. 07, 2014 22:20
Hi, Do you have any tour guides that speak spanish?
Asked by Mr.Frank from USA
| Feb. 09, 2011 18:15
Hong He rice field tour.
Asked by Yung Pheng Ng from U.S.A.
| Aug. 08, 2015 04:30
staying in Bejing How do I get there? Day trip from Bejing (to Chengdu)
Asked by kate from United States
| May. 16, 2011 01:44
I'm visiting zhengzhou guangzhou yiwu n Hong Kong from 1st Jan advice How t...
Asked by pradeep from Malawi
| Dec. 02, 2014 02:19
Hello, I'm planning to tour Hong kong in December for 14 days, then visit ...
Asked by Mr.Lexvoy from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2010 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)