Asked by Ms.KIT_DECH from Indonesia | Apr. 24, 2014 12:51
About:Beijing Travel

Need Travel Agent to visit Ming Thomb ?

Im Trisny from Jakarta Indonesia. Ive visited Beijing on year 2011, when I asked my rent car driver to stopby at Ming Thomb while we went to Badaling Greatwall, He said only travel agent allowed enter dat place. Is it true ? If we not use Travel we cant visit Ming Thomb ? I plan to viist Jiuzhaiguo, Danxia n BJ next Oct. How d weather at BJ dat time ? How many degrees ? How much it cost 2 enter Ming Thomb n Temple of Heaven ? How many hours we need to visit dat places ? Which place better 4 shopping souvenir n some chinese clothes Silk MArket or Yashou market ? Thanx U very much in advance 4 ur answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from Australia | Apr. 24, 2014 22:11
1. I've never heard that only travel agents are allowed to enter the Ming Tombs. I belive your driver must make a mistake. The attraction accepts all the visitors. Don't worry! And its entrance fee is as follows:
Dingling CNY60; Changling, CNY45 and Sacred Road, CNY30.
Generally, it is recommended to spend 2-3h at the Ming Tombs.
2. In Oct. there are mnay sunny or cloudy days in BJ and light rain may fall from time to time! For the whole month, the lowest temperature shall be 5℃ and the highest reaches 20℃.
3. The entrance ticket fare (combo ticket) is CNY35 per person!
4. I suggest you buy souvenirs at Wangfujing, Nanluo Guxiang or Silk Market.
Related Questions:
Hi! Is a day sufficient to see juyongguan and ming tomb?
Asked by Ms.JN
| May. 24, 2010 20:55
is there a speed rail to take from guangzhou to Leshan or Chengdu inorder t...
Asked by carrie tan from Singapore
| Nov. 16, 2012 03:51
I work in seoul until sept 4th 2011, I want to travel to china before headi...
Asked by Sherman from South Korea
| Aug. 13, 2011 02:31
hi what is the process of getting a visit visa for china. do we need to c...
Asked by Mr.hasan from saudia arab
| Oct. 05, 2009 03:42
My passport expiring 7 Aug 2013 and I intend to go Hangzhou 11 Jan 2013 (fo...
Asked by See from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2012 02:56
I'm holding a Myanmar passport. Got Hong Kong visa. Going holiday 4 days. t...
Asked by Christine Sein from Singapore
| Sep. 28, 2011 02:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)