Asked by rajubaskar | Apr. 21, 2014 21:42
About:China Business Visa

At present i am came to shanghai for 3 month with 1 entry Business visa.

Hi, it is going to expire on may 9th. Now i am planning to extend from May to July. Pls answer for below questions

1. What is the procedure to extend it for 3 more month and whom to contact and how to apply
2. I came with single entry, but this time i can get multiple entry for next three month. Also my marriage schedule on June 8th. So i can get multiple or 2 entry.
3. I came thro' Hongkong entry, so when i return back or for multiple entry, if possible to go thro' Malaysia route.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from France | Apr. 22, 2014 22:04
You need to apply through local PSB. For Business F/M extension, Chinese official letter with official seal of the Unit issued by the inviting unit is required. Valid Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors issued by police station of the temporary residence or hotels is required as well. The officers will decide which type you will be issued according to documents you provided. So, you should prepare flight tickets to support your application. It is ok for you to exit to HK then back again.
Related Questions:
I am a Filipino, From Shanghai holding tourist L & exit to HK & from HK I l...
Asked by Nympa from Vietnam
| Aug. 30, 2017 21:49
f visa extension again in Shanghai
Asked by rendezvous27 from Philippines
| May. 17, 2013 01:45
Applying for a Chinese Visa in Korea
Asked by ED from South Africa
| May. 05, 2012 00:42
Why unable get longer business M in china?
Asked by Jesta from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2017 21:11
Dear Sir, I want to visit China ( Shanghai and Henan ) in the month of Dec...
Asked by Mr.pradeep from India
| Oct. 04, 2009 22:14
Hi, I am from INDIA. I came here for some business purpose. I have to tr...
Asked by Mr.Maneesh Kalsi from South Korea
| Feb. 21, 2010 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)