Asked by Jef from Belgium | Apr. 21, 2014 04:34
About:China Work Visa

I have a F visa, do I need to leave the country to apply for Z type?

I've been in China on a F type, I've just set up domestic company (内资) which I am the legal representative and general manager off. I can take my company's documents to apply for a work permit. The company that helps me told me I won't have to leave to country if I apply for a Z type. Will I need to leave China?
Is a foreign expert one the same as a proper work Z?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from United Kingdom | Apr. 22, 2014 01:29
Hi, you should get work permit first then try to convert your current F to work Z from local PSB. Permit for Foreign Experts is the same as the work permit, so you just need to get work Z after you getting this document.
Related Questions:
Doing an unpaid internship with some travelling
Asked by Maria from UK
| Nov. 22, 2016 21:05
Hello Dear i am from Gambia West Africa. I am recently in China with 1 mont...
Asked by Alex from The Gambia
| Dec. 03, 2015 18:56
i have an F visa currently but want to apply for z type..what are the requi...
Asked by bernice from Ghana
| May. 17, 2015 21:08
Hello! Is it possible to apply for business F Visa while in China?
Asked by MJ from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2018 20:57
Changing chinese work visa to tourist L type/business M type
Asked by Rex from USA
| Jul. 13, 2016 20:28
Transfer a F-Visa into a Student X type? Do I need to leave the country?
Asked by Josh from Germany
| Feb. 18, 2016 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)