Asked by SANJAY KR. JAIN from India | Apr. 10, 2014 01:57
About:Shanghai Hongqiao Airport Shuttle Bus

Sir, I will land at 16.30 on May 1st, 2014 at SHA. Then my flight from PVG is at 21.50 to Del India.

Please guide me Do I need a transit Visa or any permission to go from one airport to another. Do I have sufficient time. My baggage will be transferred by the airlines or I will have to collect. Suggest me the best transportation.

Answers (1)
Answered by Cathy from Australia | Apr. 10, 2014 02:50
The transit visa is not needed and you just need to apply for a stay permit.
The time is enough for transfering, so please do not worry.
You can take the airport shuttle bus line 1 from Pudong airport to Hongqiao Airport directly and the bus journey is around one hour if the road condition is good.

If you hold the connecting boarding pass, no need to pick up your luggage at SHA and it will be directly transported to the final destination. For this issue, I suggest you further consult your airline to confirm in advance!
Related Questions:
Transit VISA and transfer between SHA and PVG during travel from Seoul-Gimp...
Asked by Bhaskar Mohanty from India
| Apr. 16, 2014 03:29
Roundtrip flight from USA to beijing. Separate roundtrip flight from beijin...
Asked by Abas Yusuf from USA
| Mar. 05, 2018 21:10
Traveling to HK on 20 May - Please suggest whether for Holiday
Asked by SMB from India
| Apr. 22, 2014 21:32
I have take the flight by china eastern airline from Singapore to Lianyunga...
Asked by Bee Hock Yu from Singapore
| Jun. 12, 2017 04:31
Is there any visa/other requirement to transit to another country
Asked by bob from usa
| Oct. 29, 2018 09:08
We are going to China for the 1st time, our flight will land on 4th May at ...
Asked by Mr.NITIN JAIN from INDIA
| Apr. 25, 2010 04:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)