Asked by EverSOgrateful from United States | Apr. 06, 2014 07:59
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Cambodian citizen with cambodian passport to visit Hong Kong

Hi! I am a Cambodian citizen living in the US. I hold a Cambodian passport and want to visit Hong Kong for only 1 day. Do I need to apply for anything in advance? How does it work?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from United Kingdom | Apr. 07, 2014 01:01
Yes, you should apply for a HK visa in advance before you fly there. You can submit your application to Chinese consulate in your area. You need to provide your passport, filled ID1003A form affixed with your recent passport photo and other required documents (flight tickets, hotel accommodation in HK etc). If the consulate issues it, you will have it on the forth working day. If your application needs to be dealt with by HK Immigration Department, you probably should wait for around one month.
Related Questions:
Visit Hong Kong from Thailand
Asked by Calvin from USA
| Nov. 27, 2017 00:39
how can cambodian passport get a hongkong tourist visa ?
Asked by rina nieva from cambodia
| Jun. 16, 2013 04:01
I am Australian, my daughter is on Cambodian passport. Does she need Hong K...
Asked by sally from Viet Nam
| Aug. 14, 2011 04:58
Hi, I'm holding Cambodian passport. I wanna a week visit in Hong Kong and M...
Asked by Ounna from Cambodia
| Nov. 09, 2012 03:11
Do i need to apply Visa in Russia? If so, what are the requirements?
Asked by YongAnn from Russia
| Oct. 17, 2015 03:24
Do I have to obtain visa if I have temporary resident permit of Mainland Ch...
Asked by Socheata from Cambodia
| Apr. 10, 2014 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)