Asked by Coco from China | Mar. 31, 2014 21:33
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Wife work permit

Dear all, thank you for all this information.

I m currently in China working in a company under a normal Z visa, residence permit and have the alien work permit, so everyhing is ok.

My wife arrived in China under a tourist L and we managed to obtain a residence permit for her (family reunion) so now her tourist L is canceled and she can stay as long as i do.

But she would like to work. We know that it is illegal to work without a permit.
Do you know which are the following steps to obtain a work permit?
Best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from United Kingdom | Apr. 01, 2014 04:11
Hi, actually your wife needs to apply for work permit and work Z as you did if she plans to work here. So better get an offer first then the company will handle her work permit application.
Related Questions:
My wife is Chinese. Can I get a resident visa without applying for a work p...
Asked by Keith from Ireland
| May. 16, 2011 20:35
Work Permit for Spouse
Asked by Rob from China
| Jul. 02, 2013 02:29
I have a Family Visa, Can get a temporary Residence permit
Asked by Steve Rayburn from China
| Aug. 09, 2017 04:29
Will getting a Z visa Void my travel visa?
Asked by Steve from USA
| Dec. 05, 2017 19:51
chinese work permit and residence permit
Asked by lee from malaysia
| Jan. 25, 2014 03:14
staying in hong kong and working in shenzen
Asked by Mayank from India
| Feb. 07, 2017 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)