Asked by Nandika from Sri Lanka | Mar. 20, 2014 01:14
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Documents for HK and China Visa process.

Dear Sir

My family needs to visit China and Hk. As I know I need to submit below documentation.

1 . Passport
2. Bank statement
3. Invitation letter.
4. Photos.
5. Application form.

A ) Do I need submit any other documents?

B ) Invitation letter need original one or copy is ok ?

C ) Can I apply HK one also in China embassy ?

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from United Kingdom | Mar. 20, 2014 04:40
You can submit application to both China and Hong Kong to Chinese embassy. As I know, an invitation letter in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout are acceptable. Please refer to the website of Chinese embassy for more details.
Related Questions:
Visa on arrival to see my father who is in critical condition
Asked by Jenna Jiang from USA
| Aug. 27, 2012 03:12
How long it take the visa process, what documents should be presented
Asked by Benjamin sanchez from Costa Rica
| May. 09, 2014 02:00
I am a SriLankan student who willing to apply for the Chinese student visa....
Asked by Sanari Kumarasiri from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 27, 2016 21:59
Hi, what documents do I need for a Z visa also how long is the process
Asked by Heinie from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 09, 2018 01:02
Please what are the documents needed to process a z visa and how how does i...
Asked by IGWEKALU ROSE ARUMMA from Nigeria
| Jul. 11, 2018 02:40
i am a nepalese passport holder. and i want to get a working visa for macau...
Asked by bir singh ramjali from nepal
| Jul. 12, 2016 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)