Asked by Robert from Kenya | Mar. 13, 2014 22:47
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Hi, I'm a Kenyan working and reside in China. I have residence permit and my wife is here with me.

we have a son who was born in China. This year in February we traveled to Kenya and applied visa for my son, we got Q2 which can only be extended for 30 days instead of S1 visa. can we apply S1 in Hongkong or we need to travel back to Kenya?

Answers (1)
Answered by Zac from USA | Mar. 16, 2014 02:03
Q2 type is ok if your wife is a Chinese citizen who lives in PRC. And you can apply a S type for your kid. But I am afraid that you may not do it in HK because there is a rumor that HK authorities already stopped issuing visas to non-HK residents. So I think you need to go back to Kenya and apply one for your kid.
Related Questions:
Hi , 
Im Kenyan running a business in Mozambique and want to travel to Chin...
Asked by Mr.shakil from Mozambique
| Feb. 20, 2011 19:27
Requirements for China tourist Visa Application at China Embassy/Consulate...
Asked by Sonie from Kenya
| Jul. 03, 2012 22:53
Do I need a transit visa for transiting China?
Asked by Farzina from Kenya
| Feb. 22, 2014 00:57
Hi. Can I apply for a visa while in South Africa? I am a Kenyan.
Asked by Myke Mugo from Kenya
| Jun. 25, 2015 02:14
hi i am a kenyan, do i need a visa for macau and how do i apply, i am also ...
Asked by sameer
| Sep. 04, 2013 02:52
certificate of good conduct
Asked by sospeter nyaberi from Kenya
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)