Asked by haroon from USA | Feb. 12, 2014 01:49
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

what documents do i need for tourist visa to china? and can i extend it in china?

i am planning to visit china. My husband lives there (student in Beijing) but he doesn't have a job or a house. Is it possible that i go on his invitation or it is better to go on tourist L and later change it to different type if i want to live there for more time?

Answers (1)
Answered by Demi from Canada | Feb. 12, 2014 03:13
Round-trip ticket and hotel reservation are required for tourist L application in addition to your passport, application with photo. If you want to stay there for longer time, then you are advised to apply for family visit S type with an invitation letter from your husband, and copies of his passport and residence permit. Your marriage certificate is required as well.
Related Questions:
what documents do I need to apply for tourist visa
Asked by Ludmila from Beijing
| Mar. 11, 2012 03:46
hello i have M visa and i am staying in my friend's apartment
Asked by usama from jordan
| Jun. 08, 2015 03:21
I have tourist visa for 30 days.but I want to stay in china one month more....
Asked by Chandan nath from India
| Nov. 23, 2016 00:04
Hi, I would like to apply for a tourist visa. What documents do I need?
Asked by Mikayil from azerbaiajn
| Jul. 07, 2016 22:38
I'm visitor.I would like to extension the Visa. My have F type.I only inten...
Asked by Htet from Myanmar
| Oct. 20, 2016 20:30
Hi I am a Malaysian citizen and visit China a lot.
Asked by Shin Ch from Malaysia
| Aug. 30, 2016 22:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)