Asked by George Goh from Singapore | Jan. 25, 2014 01:46
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Q1 Visa application

Can I apply for a Q1 (my wife is a Chinese citizen) I am 59 this year , hoping to stay with family in china,Shenzhen . Currently I travel in and out of china twice a month to stay with them. I planned to locate here with them.if the maximum stay for Q1 is 5 years , what happens after that? Can I renew it for another 5 years? What is the best solution if I need to stay here for a long period of time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jonny from U.S.A | Feb. 07, 2014 23:19
It works like this in Shenzhen, as I also have this Q. Remember that after you ebter China you must take you Q into the PSB in Louhu and get it turned into a so called family Resident Permit. You must dress nicely and speaking some Chinese would be well respected.

How many years you get after your enter China, If your Chinese wife has this amount of money in her account NOT YOURS, this is because your wife is sponsoring you.

60,000 RMB you get 1 year or if she owns a house.

100,000 RMB gets you 2 years.

160,000 RMB gets you 3 years.

200,000 to 300,000 gets you 4 to 5 years..

Yes you can renew if after 5 years..
Related Questions:
inviation letter form
Asked by Josephine Yueh from China
| Nov. 23, 2013 03:14
Hi, I am British and my spouse is Chinese. I currently have an L tourist vi...
Asked by Julian Rodriguez from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2017 20:40
Is it possible to convert L (tourist) into Q1 (family) visa within China?
Asked by kk
| Dec. 04, 2017 01:45
Length of Time to Process Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by Mo0o from United Kingdom
| Jul. 28, 2016 22:35
Is it possible change q1 type to business M type while staying in china ...
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Feb. 01, 2018 21:07
Is it possible to work on a Q1 visa?
Asked by Stephen from USA
| Jan. 05, 2015 18:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)