Asked by Matthew from US Citizen living in Japan | Jan. 23, 2014 00:17
About:China Embassy in Japan

US Citizen living in Japan traveling to China on two separate occasions! Help!

I am US citizen currently living in Japan and trying to apply for a Chinese Visa to the mainland. The problem:
I will be going to Hong Kong in March and plan on going day trip to Shenzhen, however later on this year I will be going to Shanghai for a wedding, but I don't know when the wedding is going to be exactly. I am thinking I should get a 12 month-multiply entry L, but I don't have the itinerary for the wedding so I can't book the plane ticket or hotel, meaning I can't attach my itinerary to my application. What should I do? I don't want to have to $130 on two separate occasions.

Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from Canada | Jan. 23, 2014 01:29
Hi, it is impossible to get a multiple entry one if you are visiting for the first time to mainland PRC, or you have no documents such as plane tickets and hotel bookings for multiple visit.
Related Questions:
Flight to shanghai, separate flights to usa
Asked by David from USA, Korea
| Jun. 11, 2017 21:00
Can a US citizen who is traveling to Japan apply for multiple F-Visa in Jap...
Asked by Akemi Ito from Japan
| Apr. 11, 2012 21:07
US citizen in Tokyo trying to get a tourist visa for China
Asked by Jerry H from USA
| Oct. 25, 2012 02:02
I am a US Citizen living in Okinawa Japan, and my husband and I need to go ...
Asked by Mrs.Park from Okinawa Japan
| Mar. 21, 2011 21:41
Is it permissible to leave airport?
Asked by Mill from USA
| Dec. 12, 2015 20:29
Hello, I'm a US citizen living in Japan. I'm planning to visit China. What ...
Asked by Mr.jason from japan
| Dec. 21, 2009 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)