Asked by Charlie from England | Dec. 26, 2013 03:56
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

My 6 month F visa expires next month, I've had friends go to Hong Kong and get rejected

My 6 month F visa expires next month, I've had friends go to Hong Kong and get rejected even tourist visas. I have a company that will give me an invite letter, and I was thinking of going to Philippines/Mongolia/South Korea to apply for a new F visa. Which close\bordering country has the least restrictions? I don't want to get given a 30 day visa, or even worse, get rejected. I heard Mongolia is very relaxed but the rules are changing every day. I am a British citizen. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jimmy from Australia | Dec. 26, 2013 20:52
The Business F visa you previously had issued is no longer issued. It has been replaced by M visa. You can get an M Visa but each stay is restricted to 60 days... this is a big hurdle for those previous business visa (F) holders. Now, if you wish to stay in China for periods longer than 60 days, you need a work permit and a residence visa, otherwise a student visa or a marriage visa will also work.
Related Questions:
ive been issued an m visa last Jan.2014.
Asked by jaz idago from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2014 03:02
Apply for a new F Visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Petra from Austria
| Jan. 09, 2013 00:51
I have that F-visa&i took F-visa WHEN MY STUDENT RESIDENT PERMIT VISA GOT E...
Asked by Ms.KARISHMA from India
| May. 28, 2010 02:09
HI me rishi raheja indian national presently in china my visa(F TYPE VISA) ...
Asked by Mr.RISHI RAHEJA from India
| May. 04, 2009 04:20
Swedish citizen needs to get a visa for china in Japan?
Asked by Chi from Sweden
| Jul. 23, 2012 03:59
Dear Sir, I am a Bangladeshi student staying in Malaysia with a student ...
Asked by Mr.Shah from Bangladesh/Malaysia
| May. 02, 2010 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)