Asked by Nizu from Saudi Arabia | Dec. 17, 2013 06:38
About:Hong Kong Travel

I am an Indian national holding Indian Passport, Can I get Chinese VOA at Hong Kong Airport?

I am an Indian national holding Indian Passport, Can I get Chinese Visa on arrival at HK Airport? Is there any possibility to get Online Visa to China? please advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ninca from Philippines | Dec. 17, 2013 20:18
At CTS in airport provides the visa service and you can find the counter at Counter A04, Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1. But whether you can get the visa is hard to tell, because it depends on the real situation and Chinese visa policy. It is suggested to contact them directly.
In my opinion, you had better apply for a visa in your own country.
It is impossible to get an online visa to China.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am visiting Hong Kong in last week of December. I am an Indian Nation...
Mr.VIVEKMITTAL69 from India
| Dec. 08, 2010 22:41
Visa to Qatar for an Indian passport holder in Hong Kong
Asked by Harsh Jhunjhunwala from India
| Mar. 14, 2016 22:08
hello i am an Indian National holding an Indian passport,currently studying...
Asked by Mr.Dabbiru Uday Kumar from Indian
| May. 09, 2010 21:50
I live in Qatar with a Resident Permit on an Indian Passport, can I avail t...
Asked by Renu Elizabeth Jamwal from India
| Nov. 09, 2016 20:56
I am an Australian passport holder, will i get visa from mumbai chinese con...
Asked by imran maniar from Australia
| Oct. 16, 2011 02:25
Hi I hold an Indian passport and want to know if i can get VOA in macau or ...
Asked by Hello from India
| Jul. 24, 2014 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)