Asked by Jaimee J. from Philippines | Nov. 29, 2013 13:11
About:Shanghai Travel

My country is not included in the 45 country list for a 72 hour visa free transit, what should I do?

I am going to San Francisco this year to tour and I have a 6 hour lay over at Shanghai, China. I am from the Philippines and my country is not included in the 45 countries for a 72-hour visa free transit. What can I do to be able to tour around this city for less than 6 hours? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from USA | Nov. 29, 2013 20:04
Then if you wanna get out of the airport, you have to apply for a stay permit upon landing. However, time is so tight to have a short visit around the city in less than 6h. It is best to have a rest or roam around in the airport to kill time.
Related Questions:
Is Philippines included in the list of "almost all country citizens"eligibl...
Asked by Chris from Philippines
| Jul. 10, 2017 21:54
What does third country mean for 72 hour visa in China?
Asked by Andrea from United Kingdom
| Mar. 02, 2015 21:59
Why India is not included in this list ?
Asked by N K Verma from India
| Aug. 29, 2018 04:53
Is it possible to get the 72 hours free transit permit if fly to different ...
Asked by Drew from South Korea
| May. 23, 2013 01:37
Request at Shanghai airport or prior to the trip?
Asked by Mounir Junior from Brazil
| Sep. 17, 2018 22:08
I have passport from Dominican Republic. I am a US resident, i have permane...
Asked by Igor from USA
| Oct. 13, 2016 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)