Asked by John from United Kingdom | Nov. 24, 2013 15:54
About:China Tourist Visa
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit PRC with Q2 visa

Hello, I am British while my wife is Chinese, so we are planning to visit her family with Q2 type. As far as I know that we need to provide the basic documents as well as the invitation letter and the ID from her family. But do I also need to provide the marriage certificate at all?

If my wife is in PRC now ( she is holding a Chinese passport) and I want to visit her, can I also get Q2 type? Do I also need the marriage certificate as well?

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from Australia | Nov. 26, 2013 00:54
Hi, you can apply for a Q2 for this visit. Marriage certificate is not required. It is required only for Q1 application for a stay more than 180 days.
Related Questions:
Business/Investment Partner
Asked by Lucynda from China
| Oct. 16, 2015 00:51
My wife is chinese but we were registered in the UK. I want to stay for a l...
Asked by omar from United Kingdom
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:16
Q2 visa to Q1
Asked by Kiyo from Canada
| May. 29, 2015 01:30
Q2 Visa to China with intent to apply for temporary residence permit. Will...
Asked by Jeff from USA
| Jun. 26, 2014 04:42
Hi, I am Myanmar citizen and married to chinese and has 1 son who also chin...
Asked by U Saw from Indonesia
| Feb. 20, 2014 03:39
i would like a china visa for up to a year to visit family of my fiance
Asked by costas from United Kingdom
| Dec. 03, 2015 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)