Asked by Jai from Australia | Nov. 06, 2013 06:03
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Shanghai and Beijing

Hi There

I am flying from Melbourne, and suppose my itienary is like this

Melbourne to Shanghai - CA178
Shanghai to Beijing - CA178
Being to Vancouver - CA997

I go into the same plane in Shanghai, and only change planes in Beijing. Do I need to apply for special visa, or do I have the 72 hour free transit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from Canada | Nov. 07, 2013 00:58
I am afraid you can not use this 72 hr free transit privilege for this visit. But if your total stay in China is less than 24 hours, visa is not required as well, but make sure to apply for a stay permit after arrival at Shanghai airport.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)