Asked by robert campbell from USA | Oct. 17, 2013 14:18
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

when is a good time I should apply for a visa? and what documents required?

I plan on going to china in a month I will be going with a Chinese friend after visiting me for a month, I will be gone about 60 days what documents do I need to do this? I will be getting my passport in a week should I send my passport to agency soon after I receive my passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ailsa from Canada | Oct. 18, 2013 03:54
Hi, you can apply in person if you have time, and you should submit your appliation asap if you plan to visit in a month. Invitation letter from your friend is required as well as a photocopy of his ID. Round-trip ticket and hotel bookings (if you stay in hotels) are required if necessary. Anyway, application via a travel agency is ok if you can not visit the embassy in person.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen currently in India needing a tourist visa to visit China ...
Asked by bala Holalkere from Indiab
| Feb. 12, 2012 01:30
What documents are required when I arrive in Macau to apply for the entry p...
Asked by Maria from Colombia
| Dec. 17, 2013 02:55
Visa to enter Hong Kong to conduct research and study visits in university ...
Asked by JV from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2013 21:40
I am a University lecturer and am planning to attend a research workshop in...
Asked by AMED from EGYPT
| Sep. 19, 2016 20:10
How to apply for F type
Asked by Lobna Dawoud from Egypt
| May. 04, 2016 20:25
Tourist visa for Yemeni passport holder
Asked by Ahmed from Yemen
| Mar. 05, 2017 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)