Asked by Prabhu from India | Oct. 04, 2013 08:38
About:Beijing Travel

I am traveling from India to china . I need to visit Tangshan, wandong and linyi

I will be landing in Beijing . Pls suggest the best possible route, from linyi I need to go to shitou

Answers (1)
Answered by Tiffy from USA | Oct. 05, 2013 03:01
To Tangshan, it is very easy to find the direct bullet train from BJ railway station and the direct buses from BJ Sihui Long Distance Bus Station.
For Wandong, which specific place do you refer to? As I know, it is a small town in Chongqing city, right? Would you mind confirm it?
For Linyi, there are two trains from BJ railway station. From BJ Lizeqiao Bus Station, Lianhuachi or Yongdingmen Bus Station, you can find direct buses to reach LY. I am not very clear about the Shitou, so would you mind explain more about it for me?
Related Questions:
I am traveling from Canada to india with one layover in china of 20 hrs .do...
Asked by Altaf hussain from India
| Jul. 12, 2017 04:47
Flight from India to taiwan.Transit visa at Shanghai Airport
Asked by Vibha from India
| Sep. 06, 2013 04:42
i want go from tangshan to linyi whats the far between this 2 city?
Asked by farhad from Iran
| Jul. 21, 2011 01:43
hello, i'll be in china in 2 weeks atleast. firstly i intend to go down ...
Asked by Ms.jamie from canada
| Apr. 11, 2010 02:17
Do I need China visa for zhuhai and Shenzhen ?we are from India traveling t...
Asked by Purvi mehta from India
| May. 02, 2018 04:32
Can I apply for a Chinese tourist visa at the consulate in Kolkata?
Asked by Tim from USA
| May. 26, 2013 03:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)