Asked by Mittalkumar Patel from India | Oct. 01, 2013 06:11
About:China Work Visa

What documents are required for Business Visa (F), I want to attend Company training ?

I am working in a Company whose Plant is in Nanjing, China. I want to visit china to attend training. Company has given me original invitation letter and air ticket. What other documents are required ?
Should i apply for Business Visa (F) or any other visa ? Please guide

Answers (1)
Answered by Van from Indonesia | Oct. 06, 2013 04:25
Business F type is ok, and also the invitation letter, make sure the invitation should contain:

(1) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)

(2) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)

(3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
Related Questions:
If I want to attend a 3-day conference in China, what type of visa is requi...
Asked by Mr.Tan from Malaysia
| Dec. 04, 2010 21:59
what is meant by authorized Chinese departments
Asked by abbass from United States
| May. 30, 2011 04:49
How can I get China's visa here from Italy ??
Asked by Anjum from Pakistan
| Jan. 18, 2014 02:32
hi,i want to know the required documents for the business visa
Asked by Mr.adil from Morocco
| Apr. 18, 2009 01:17
Hi, I want to apply for a F visa to attend a self-funded graduate train...
Asked by Ms.Emily from Australia
| Jul. 01, 2010 04:50
i wanna attend the conference in china, that require Visa F. according to V...
Asked by Mr.Sohaib from Pakistan
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)