Asked by Rob | Sep. 17, 2013 02:09
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

tourist and transit in combination?

Hey, I have a tourist visa for china for a fixed period but unfortunately I need to change my schedule and therefore need 2 days additionally... Is it therefore possible to apply on arrival in Beijing Airport for the transit G and use the tourist L 2 days later? Where am I supposed to register the tourist L? Just go to the police? (Will stay with a friend not in a Hotel). Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from Australia | Sep. 17, 2013 04:45
No, you can not have two visas at the same time. May I know your travel plan and duration of stay issued to your tourist L? as I know, it is usually issued with 30 days and you are allowed to enter mainland PRC any date within its validity.
If you will stay with a friend, you should register at his/her local police station with your friend's address.
Related Questions:
0305 or 8899 Lucky number combination??
| Oct. 23, 2017 22:53
I am a girl fire tiger and I am with a wood monkey!
Asked by Kerri Leal from United States
| May. 22, 2011 01:03
Rat woman and rabbit men can this be a good combination
Asked by Rocy from USA
| Dec. 22, 2012 21:12
what is the meaning of combination ticket for Temple of Heaven .
Asked by vikash kumar from India
| Aug. 29, 2012 21:25
combination of 4s. How would the house number 448 be seen?
Asked by Mike in Canada from Canada
| Mar. 02, 2015 19:40
I Wish to know if there is any train running from guilin to shenzhen
Asked by Juan(from mobile) from Argentina
| Aug. 17, 2015 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)