Asked by Mike from Syria | Sep. 15, 2013 10:04
About:China Embassy in Syria

Is it right the the visa is suspended to PRC?

Hello Dear, I have invitation to visit my son who live in PRC but i get information that the Consular section is suspended and no information when it will resume again .

The invitation will expired within 2 weeks , what shall we do and is it any possibility to have it from chinese embassy in Lebanon?

My best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from United Kingdom | Sep. 16, 2013 02:40
I am afraid that you may not apply for it in Lebanon because you don't have valid and legal residence there. Another guy says that the consular department will be back online next week. You might confirm this with the embassy. If you can not apply for it before the invitation letter expires. Then I think there is no any other option. Then you need ask your son to send you another invitation letter again.
Related Questions:
Study Suspension and Visa
Asked by Nikko from Indonesia
| Sep. 06, 2018 20:00
hello! is the Next working day processing for visa at the embassy still te...
Asked by Ms.meggy from philippines
| Jun. 30, 2010 20:25
Next working day processing for visa at the embassy
Asked by Nadja from United States
| Jun. 08, 2011 02:46
VOA is suspended for US citizen currently at Shenzhen. Is it true and is th...
Asked by Benjamin Ho from Singapore
| May. 07, 2014 22:04
Hello.. I am a national of Bangladesh residing in Macau.
Asked by SHUVORAJ from Bangladesh
| Mar. 28, 2017 21:22
DUI. charges.
Asked by carlos from usa
| Jan. 09, 2015 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)