Asked by Hugo from USA | Sep. 14, 2013 11:14
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Do i qualify for the 72 hour free transit in Beijing?

I am a US citizen flying from Orlando Florida to Seoul. After I arrive to Seoul, I want to go from Seoul to Beijing and then back to Seoul. I would be only three days in Beijing (weekend trip). My itinerary would be Orlando-Seoul, then Seoul-Beijing-Seoul, and then after a few days in Seoul back to Orlando. Or is there a way to get the visa or permit at my arrival to Beijing? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from Brazil | Sep. 15, 2013 04:03
Sorry, you have to apply for one before you come to PRC. If you apply in the South Korea, make sure that you have ARC (Aliens Registration Card) and that ARC should be valid more than six months. Otherwise, I think you should apply one in the US before you go.
Related Questions:
Hello I am tracey from U.K. To Sydney in Australia then to shanghai then ba...
Asked by Jennifer Cunnah from United Kingdom
| Jul. 11, 2017 04:41
i am flying from paris to shanghai ofter one day stay shanghai and then to ...
Asked by asad from France
| Nov. 22, 2015 20:30
We are sailing into Shanghai for a 24 hour stop. Do I qualify for the 72 ho...
Asked by Jan keenan from South africa
| Jan. 24, 2016 20:44
Flying Hong kong - Shanghai - Macau, do I qualify for the 72 hour free tran...
Asked by Patrice from Germany
| Jul. 17, 2013 04:08
Uk citizen flying from London to shanghai staying 2 nights in hotel to boar...
Asked by Susan Wood from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2018 00:05
Hi, I will be traveling from HK to Beijing to Macau qualify for the 72 hour...
Asked by Abby from Hong Kong
| Oct. 30, 2017 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)