Asked by Qaiser from Pakistan | Aug. 28, 2013 02:00
About:Visa Policy of China

Can i apply for HK visa from inside china mainland or is it must fro me to go back to Pk and apply for it?

Dear All,

I am Pakistani national living in mainland PRC for 8 years on Z. I would like to travel to hongkong. If no than where in mainland can i go and apply and which docs are required? How much does it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Abraham | Aug. 28, 2013 04:32
Hi, you can apply through HK Immigration Department in Beijing. Or just send application to HK directly. Following documents are required:
1. Properly and truthfully filled out Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached.
2. Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data page.
3. Hong Kong guarantor (or company name)'s address, telephone number (if none, please fill in form with "No guarantor").
4. Copy of Chinese Resident Permit.
5. Round trip air-ticket booking list, hotel reservation & company register certificate, tax clearance, true bank statement and employed certificate.
Fee should be HK$160.
Related Questions:
Arrival at my country's inward office. Need help urgently!!
Asked by Amara from Pakistan
| Jan. 22, 2014 13:02
i received an email from|chinaemb_pk
Asked by Mr.rameez from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2009 20:00
Hi, Some friends are coming from Spain to visit me for Xmas in Shanghai
Asked by Maria from Spain
| Dec. 17, 2016 21:38
Hi I was born in Australia but my family background is from hk. I plan ...
Asked by Ms.Sandy from France
| Mar. 13, 2011 00:50
Changing Visa once in China
Asked by Sophia from United Kingdom
| Jan. 24, 2015 01:26
sir, would you like to tell me about the student visa form pk
Asked by hussain from pakistan
| Mar. 26, 2012 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)