Asked by Bruno from Spain | Aug. 02, 2013 01:44
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Travelling from Colombo-Beijing-Singapore

I'm spanish citizen and I will be only 24 hours in Beijing (I already made booking in Hilton hotel), my question is I try to notify in advance to my airline company ticket (in this case Sri lankan Airlines) but they said they can't inform inmigration as recommended below

You can put forward your request for transit to your airline in advance, so that the airline can declare this to the Immigration Inspection prior to your visit. You will be granted a transit permit at the airport if you meet all requirements.

will be that a problem? where I should informed the company? when I check in on the flight? or I can apply for the 72hours avisa even if I don't notify the airline company?


Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from Canada | Aug. 02, 2013 04:11
Hi, if your stopover is just 24 hours, it is not required to inform your airline for this. It is easy for you to apply for a free stay permit after arrival at the airport with your passport, flight ticket and hotel booking.
Related Questions:
Do i need a visa if i stay for 2 days sightseeing i have us passport going ...
Asked by Anita orinoco from Us
| Jan. 14, 2014 00:04
Travelling from Beijing to Changchun
Asked by Kelmuf
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:07
I put middle initial by mistake on flight itinerary that is not on my japan...
Asked by mio from Japan
| Aug. 14, 2013 02:20
Can we get a sleeper cabin for 2 people only
Asked by Rosemary from Australia
| May. 12, 2014 02:54
Hi is the ferry safe travelling from hongkong to macau
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2015 02:47
If I have a 4.5 hr layover at PVG - will I have time to leave the airport f...
Asked by dan from canada
| Dec. 28, 2015 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)